The third annual American Headache and Migraine Association Conference will be held on Sunday, June 21, 2015, in Washington, D.C. The day's schedule is full of informative sessions presented by top experts, time to meet people and socialize, lots of valuable take-home materials, a panel discussion for topics you want to discuss, and more. You can find complete conference information on our conference page.
We realize that travel expenses are a problem for many patients, so we're making a limited number of travel scholarships in the amount of $500 available.
About the scholarships:
- Scholarship recipients must be at least 18-years-old.
- There are people who absolutely cannot attend without financial assistance. Please do not apply for a scholarship if it is possible for you to attend without this assistance.
- Each scholarship is intended for one patient. It does not include a companion.
- Scholarships can be applied to hotel costs for the night before the conference and the night of the conference only.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to travel to and from the conference by the least expensive mode of travel.
For more information about the scholarships and the application form, please see our conference scholarship page.
◊ ◊ ◊
Join the AHMA now and help shape the future of this new,
patient-focused, patient-driven organization.
Go to www.EaseHeadacheMigraine.com.
The AHMA exists to EASE the burden of Migraine and other headache disorders through Education, Awareness, Support, and Engagement.
◊ ◊ ◊
Make a difference... Donate to the 36 Million Migraine Campaign!