Today's MHAM Blogging Challenge is:
Sharing Hope: Share your favorite blog challenge post from this month, yours or somebody else's. The best way to do this is to quote the first two paragraphs from the post and link to the rest of it. Then tell us why it's your favorite.
About the Blogging Challenge:
- Each day of Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, we'll post a new prompt like today's above.
- The challenge is for bloggers to blog about the topic on their blogs.
- THEN come back to the day's blog here and post a link to theirs in the comments for the day's post.
- The next day, we'll Tweet the links people have posted.
- If you're on Twitter, please post both the URL for you blog post AND your Twitter ID.
- Please use the Twitter hashtag #MHAMBC for the blogging challenge and #MHAM for Awareness Month.
- When you go back to the prompt, please take some time to tweet what others have blogged. You'll also be able to retweet them from @AHMAOrg or @TRobert.
At the bottom of each post you write for the challenge, please add:
"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association."
You can find a list of the month's blogging challenge prompts on our Awareness Month page.
◊ ◊ ◊
Join the AHMA now and help shape the future of this
patient-focused, patient-driven organization.
Go to www.AHMAIsHope.org.
The AHMA is H.O.P.E.
A Headache and Migraine Organization for Patient Empowerment.
◊ ◊ ◊
Make a difference... Donate to the 36 Million Migraine Campaign!